Saturday, March 23, 2013

Mothers are incredible. They feel so much, take so much, give much, and sacrifice so much for our families. I am grateful for the gospel because of it's teachings regarding motherhood. My wife use to tease me when she was pregnant with our first baby, "even when I'm just sitting, I am still working." And I guess it depends on how we've perceived the women in our lives to be. I know for a fact that the women in my life have been such hard workers and loyal to the men. Who else can play those roles better than my mom, or my wife, your mom and your wife? The home is where they belong. There is much to be done in the home and that is a fact. When women are called on for other responsibilities they will do all they can to support. But it is home that they ought to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment