Saturday, March 23, 2013

One of things that came to me during one of our class discussion while talking about marriage relationship early on is the commitment level of each other and how that is crucial at this point in a couple's lives. I don't recall much about my parent's relationship when I was little, but I know that they made it through it because they had some sort of commitment. I am grateful for that. Marriage is a day to day building process and it all depends on how we as spouses view each other. I guess it makes me appreciative of the struggles that are blown towards our path and how many of them gets sent our way to prove that commitment and to test our hearts to see if we're gonna last.
But that's the beauty of the gospel. . . we are taught to stick with it and suffer through it because at the end, it'll all be worth it. Eternity!

No comments:

Post a Comment